Friday, October 31, 2008

LouisianArtisans Meet & Greet

I'm a member of the LouisianArtisans team on Etsy. Our team comprises 172 Etsy shops whose owners reside in the great state of Louisiana. Some Etsy artisans have more than one shop.

Our Louisiana team has local subgroups that will hold meet & greets, pair up for craft shows, etc.

I attended my first Meet & Greet on Tuesday. The turnout was small but we're a lively group. We exchanged business cards, exchanged ideas and tip, and - my favorite - showed samples of our work.

Here we are - click on the links to visit their shops:


From left to right: The Watermelon Tree, Lisa Raspino (me) , Tu2Cute, and Cheese and Chocolate.

Conversation flowed for two hours before it was time to head our separate ways. It was a great opportunity to put 'faces' with the names we see on Etsy, in the Portal, on Flickr....
If you'd like to visit all of the LouisianArtisans shops, click here: LArtisans Team Favorites.

2 comments:

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Happy Halloween!

Lisa R said...

thank you, lisa. I hope you had a safe, fun Halloween.